Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Night Fun "Flip Flop and Pillows"

I was working on a project tonight and the Granddaughters wanted to make something also.
I had some flip flops and fabric left from a Humanitarian project and just enough for the girls that were over Sunday Night.
So we got started!
Dollar Store Flip Flops and 1 inch X 6 inch fabric strips. Tie each strip in a square knot and you get these cute Flips


The Girls were about half way finish with our project when the boys wanted to make something.

I went into my Sewing room and found some boys sports fabric and we were first going to make cubes. That would take longer than one night so they decided to make mini pillows. They stitched three sides of a 5 inch square and I reinforced them on the machine.
They turned them and then stuffed with batting and stitched up the end.
This is what they got.



Not to bad for a Sunday Night activity with Cousins.


No comments:

Post a Comment