Saturday, December 8, 2012

Brother and Sister Dinner 2012

One of the Highlights of the Holidays ....
Getting together with my Brothers and Sisters.
Mom Started this tradition years ago.
She would invite her children and spouses for a  formal Dinner party.

We have kept up this tradition and look forward to it every year.
We now all take a turn to host.
this year was Sam and Juliet
Fabulous dinner

The evening always includes a white elephant gift exchange. This was the first pick of the evening.
Sorry Pat. 

 That wonderful picture is actually  quilted. The head of hair is a lovely, thick mass of yarn.
Pat was finished for the evening.    
Some of the family  gifts exchanged this year.
Always so clever.

Next morning we woke up early to make the traditional  
Family Date Candy.

I am so grateful to my Brothers and Sisters for the example they are to me.
When we are together it is a
"Slice of Heaven"
I hope this is a taste of what heaven is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment