Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dressing the House Mouse

What is a House Mouse?
The HOUSE MOUSE was my Mom's and I was not always a big fan of it.
Mom would dress her up for each Holiday and she even made  her new outfits from time to time.
When Mom passed away and we were taking  care of her things the question was
 "Who wants the House Mouse?!
Well I couldn't pass it up.  So I got the House Mouse and all her cloths.  

One of the traditions at our house on Sunday night is for the Granddaughters to
 "Dress the House Mouse"
for the next Holiday.

I always forget about it but  one of the girls  always remember.

All ready for St. Patty's Day.
The girls want me to make her some new outfits.  We'll see.


She sets under the old Treadle Sewing Machine. 

Alli getting her hair done the same night.

No comments:

Post a Comment