Sunday, April 4, 2010

43rd Anniversary-Catalina Island

Oh yes it has been 43 years.
We both said we were up for another 43.

We took a little road trip to New Port Beach.

It was a very relaxing trip.


On the Ferry at Balboa Island

Crab Cooker Balboa Island




On the 23rd our actual Anniversary we took a boat trip to Catalina Island.


We rented a Golf Cart and drove around the Island.


This is at the top of the Island.


Right after this picture was taken my camera fell out of my pocket and the next time I went to take a picture it was gone. We had to drive around the Island (one way road) and try to find it.


This kind man saw us drive past where he was working and caught up with us and returned our camera.
He had found it on the road and had no way of finding the owner.
I was so happy I asked him if I could take his picture.



New Port Beach LDS Temple First time visit to Portillo's on our way home.
Adam talked about Portillo's in Chicago.
It didn't disappoint us.
Cake Shake What?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Glad you were able to get away and celebrate. What a fun place to visit.

    ReplyDelete