Monday, June 11, 2007

Sarah and Rebecca at camp

I just recieved some pictures of the girls at camp from their young women's leader that I thought would be fun to share. They had a blast at camp. I can't believe I have two girls in young women. I guess that means I'm getting older too. Ughh!
-Laura

This is on their way to skit night. The theme was "Treasure Seekers" so they did a Blue's
Clue's skit. Beckers was Shovel and Sarah was Magenta. The next pic is of Rebecca and her best friend Sara. They gave Rebecca a hat to wear because it was her birthday the day they left.
-
When they got to camp, they called up the two girls who had their birthday that day and sang
to them. Rebecca hated every second of it...or so she says.
Sarah and her best friend, Lia.
The next one is of Sarah and her friend Clara (on the left) doing the clapping game. She told me that when Lia was bugging her (which happens often) she would go hang out with Clara. This must have been one of those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment